- The Shamrock construction group was setup in1992, with John Murphy Construction as the only operating subsidiary. The evolution of the group over the period has seen four (4) additional subsidiary add-ons, totalling five (5) subsidiaries.
- John Murphy Construction (JMC) undertakes external projects as well as all of the LMI group’s projects. Notable amongst the projects undertaken are the construction of the Tema Free Zones as well as the COCOBOD Warehouse in Takoradi worth $78million. Other big-ticket projects currently underway include the construction of a 2000acres Industrial Park in Dawa.
- Kelly Plant is the construction equipment holding company of the Shamrock group with assorted brands and capacities for heavy earth moving and haulage equipment. The resourced nature of Kelly Plants makes for the provision of trucking services, logistics, and supply of transport equipment for merchandise and construction sites.
- Limex, handles all road construction works for the group and has been responsible for many of the best road works in Ghana.
- McKenzie Brown Engineering is a subsidiary under development by the group to lead the manufacture and sale of fabricated steel products to clients as well as provide the group’s steel needs.
- Atlantic Quarry and Concrete is a building materials supplier under the group with expertise in the production and supply of concrete and quarry products. Some of which are blocks, concrete pipes, pavement blocks, railway sleepers, quarry dust and chippings. Atlantic Quarry and Concrete was a major supplier to the MPS Port expansion at the Tema Port. It also has the accolade of building and operating the first railway sleeper factory in Ghana.