TRANS-VOLTA LOGISTICS PROJECT
The Trans-Volta Logistics Project is a $200M multimodal corridor being developed by LMI Holdings to transport containers and bulk cargo from the Port of Tema to Ouagadougou via Lake Volta. The Project will involve the construction of 2 new ports on the Lake at Mpakadan (in the South) and Debre (in the North). The Project is currently in intensive development phase with expected delivery by 2023. Additional spin-offs would include the development of an industrial park at Debre.
DAWA CITY PROJECT
- 22,000-acre multi-million-dollar master planned smart city development.
- Special focus on technology, commercial and industrial activities with a global perspective.
- Strategically positioned at the centre of the main trans-West Africa highway linking Nigeria, Ghana and Ivory Coast.
- Located along Accra – Aflao road – 25km from the Tema Port.
- Tourism development on the nearby Volta river.
- Parks, open green areas and conservation zones.
- Dedicated bus lanes within city tram lines.
- Solar farm to contribute to energy supply.
- New Centre for upcoming industries away from a congested Tema and Accra.
OTHER CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS