A provider of E2E Logistics services to various customers in all sectors such as Retail, Consumer Goods, Technology, Energy, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Mining, Chemical, Automotive, Life Sciences and Health care, etc. The service offering includes Warehousing (Open and Bonded), Freight Forwarding, Customs Clearance, Container Freight Station, Container Terminal, etc.
There are five sub-divisions of LMI logistics, and these are:
- International Warehousing Company (IWC): This facility has about 100,000sqm industrial warehouse solution for various customers. The facility is named Mega Warehouse with different functions such as Open Warehouse, Bonded Warehouse, Container Freight Station (CFS) Cold Storage and Outdoor space.
- International Logistics Company Ltd (ILC): Provision of International and Local Logistics needs to various customers such as Customs Clearance, Freight Forwarding, Temporal Import, Inland Transport, Local and Regional Distribution, Shipping Agency and Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC)
- Trans Volta Logistics (TVL): This involves development of a Container Terminal at Mpakadan to transfer imported containers meant for all the land-locked countries such as Burkina Faso, Mali and Niger on the Volta Lake and also connect all export commodities from these countries to Tema port.
- Container Terminal: This is to serve all customers in and around the Free Zone Enclave to keep all export containers whilst completing customs and various stake-holder documentation and transport them to the port to be loaded on the booked vessel. This gives flexibility and convenience to various customers to make all export shipments.
- Southern Rails: A railway line to connect the port to the Tema Free Zone Enclave and Dawa Industrial Park. This is to freely serve customer within Dawa Industrial Park, Tema Free Zone Enclave and surrounding areas to ease movement of import and export products and from the main port for these customers.